It's all Nattars' fault.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Green Hornet. Under protest. Deservedly so.
4. What is your favourite TV show?
Terriers and/or Farscape
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
At the risk of sounding tritr, I like living in LA. If I had to choose, though, it would be overseas; maybe outside of London or Paris.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee & a bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart oat flakes & blueberries cereal with soy milk
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Mexcian or sushi
8. What foods do you dislike?
Greek. Also tomatoes, chocolate, goat cheese, etc.
9. Favourite place to eat?
La Paz Mexican Restaurant just blocks from my apartment. Just ask Stevivor about it.
10. Favourite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favourite clothes?
Jeans and a t-shirt or a three-piece, bespoke suit, black with red dress shirt, white collar and cuffs, no tie
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Australia, Montreal, Iceland, New Orleans, and just about everywhere else I haven’t been
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on the day
15. Where would you like to retire?
Northern California; Portland, Oregon; Vancouver, B.C.; or maybe somewhere in Australia
16. Favourite time of day?
1 to 3 am
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favourite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
It’s not about reciprocity
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
I expect nothing
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Oh, I’ll read ‘em all. I just wish the questions were more interesting
22. Bird watcher?
When it’s on a rotisserie, maybe
23. Are you a morning or night person?
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
Nothing I can speak publicly about, yet
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A writer or Robin Hood
27. What is your best childhood memory?
An anonymous, beautiful blond woman reading me my recently purchased Schloumpf books in French on a train bound for Paris when I was 7
28. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Both, but I prefer to own cats
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
Nuisance noises; like tuneless whistling and humming, muttering, making sound effects. Eating while on the radio or on the phone (with me). Eating with your mouth open. Not using a proper apostrophe mark. Bad grammar. Talking on your cellphone while being served in a store or restaurant. General rudeness.
33. Favourite Pizza topping?
34. Favourite Flower?
Don’t really have one, but if pressed I’d say Tulips or Pansies
35. Favouite Ice Cream?
Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream from Ben and Jerry’s
36. Favourite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driving test?
2 (for both written and driving)
38. From whom did you get your last email?
My project manager with client revisions to my current job
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
The Comic Bug J
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
Almost all the time
Only al dente with a light dusting of butter
43. What was your favourite vacation?
Either spending 20 days skiing in Chile or a weeklong roadtrip from Los Angeles to Vancouver, B.C., and back
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My mate Patrick and his family; Morgan (wife), Jane (mother-in-law), and Raoul (father-in-law)
45. what are you listening to right now?
American Front: The Great War, Book 1 by Harry Turtledove
46. What is your favouite colour?
Orange and or green
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many people are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What are you doing when you finish this quiz?
Going back to work
50. Coffee drinker?
2 cups a day