Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thirty Days of Me - Day 3


Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

A weekend rock-climbing trip to Joshua Tree National Park, circa 1995.

From left to to right: Rychard Cooper, Robyn Ryder, David McGregor, myself and Steve Gerdes.

Rychard is one of my best friends and one of the most influential people in my life in forging the man I grew into. We recently reconnected after a separation of about 14 years.

Robyn was my girlfriend at the time. At the time the picture was taken, we would have been together for roughly 5 years with about 2-2 1/2 to go.

David was Rychard's roommate and a good friend to both of us. His favorite phrase was "Okay, where's our next fun?"

Steve was a friend of Rychard's who had the patience and of a monk, the mechanical smarts of MacGyver and the slow laconic wit of Steven Wright.

No comments: